Business Process outsourcing
The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry is undergoing a major transformation with businesses managing their operations globally. With the proliferation of multiple service channels, increased customer expectations, and challenging revenue objectives, companies are managing costs with surgical precision.
MLN INFOTECH, a leader in providing end-to-end BPO services, provides high quality, value-added voice and transaction-based services to Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Being the early entrant in the BPO space, we are experts in providing strategy, solutions, and services to solve complex business issues and achieve results. By coupling our BPO services and in-depth industry specific knowledge, we provide business focused solutions tailored to meet your strategic goals.
MLN seeks to utilize the depth and breadth of our products and services, as well as our expertise in working with complementary technology providers, to provide integrated solutions that address new and emerging market demands. Our service offerings across various industries and domain specific talent enhance your value proposition as well as your profitability.
We specialize in selected business processes in service areas such as:
- Financial Process Management: Provides business process services for Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance players across the globe.
- Customer Sales & Support: Help our clients build stronger relationships with their customers, leveraging multiple channels (phone, mobile, web, branches) in a seamless manner
- Technical Support Services: Provide customized solutions for off-the-shelf office applications, enterprise applications and integrated systems, backed by a wealth of service management and knowledge management experience
- Finance & Accounting: Manage accounting processes and ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and company rules and policies
- Supply Chain Management: Provide a wide range of supply chain capabilities inclusive of new product strategy, design development, material management, procurement support, manufacturing and execution, logistics distribution and customer service post sales
- Content Management: Structure, clean, integrate, aggregate and improve access to enterprise data and information
- Human Resources Outsourcing: Enable employees and managers to access, update and use HR information more efficiently and effectively